It seems that Ryan Jack may be wound up like a clockwork mouse on Christmas morning.

Whether this is the pressure of playing for Rangers, or the pressure of playing for Caixinha is unclear. What is clear that he will have to learn some elements of self control.

I have also said all along that I do not really feel Jack has enough in his locker going forward. He is winning the ball where the defenders should be winning the ball and not really in midfield. I would much prefer Dorrans in his position and we really need a good midfield player in the new window unless Pena all of a sudden starts producing.

Feel genuinely sorry for Pedro. He will be sacked today after giving his all, battling lazy clique players, biased refereeing , biased media and a biased governing body. Yet he's still improved the side has us playing more progressive football and in my opinion bar the cheating has clearly built the second best side in Scotland.

Yet we blame him because we are too scared to fight or even recognise the real enemy. Somehow we think doing plan A better will solve our ills.

Just another waste of money while we turn a blind eye to those with their foot on our windpipe.

Here's to another 12-18 months of pissing up wind

Feel genuinely sorry for Pedro. He will be sacked today after giving his all, battling lazy clique players, biased refereeing , biased media and a biased governing body. Yet he's still improved the side has us playing more progressive football and in my opinion bar the cheating has clearly built the second best side in Scotland.

Yet we blame him because we are too scared to fight or even recognise the real enemy. Somehow we think doing plan A better will solve our ills.

Just another waste of money while we turn a blind eye to those with their foot on our windpipe.

Here's to another 12-18 months of pissing up wind

While I agree in general with your views on PC and the wider SFA/SPFL/Refs etc, we can't ignore the fact that we should have had the game last night (and against M/well) tied up long before any of the "Ref stuff" came into play. We dominated the 1st half, getting a goal in the process, but failed to capitalise on that. We should have scored the penalty, but didn't.

I would agree that PC has improved the team overall, but there is still something that he isn't getting from them. Until that happens we will be at the mercy of those external forces. The poor ref decisions are becoming more of a focus than the actual performance of the team. We are blaming the refs for losing us matches, when in actual fact, we are not winning the matches.

I like PC, I like how he talks and think he has a good vision of what he wants, and where he wants the team to be, but unless he can convert that in sustainable results, his days are numbered.

I accept the first and last sentences are controversial and wont happen, but I dont think there can be any argument with the points I make about his play and performances to date. If there is, lets hear it.

1. He's not the first player to be sent off in a silly fashion. So to suggest he should be sacked is laughable.

2. Like most of the team he played absolutely fine last night for the first hour (there's a pattern worth discussing) and only started to struggle when Killie pushed more men forward and we lost control. The same could be said for Holt, Candeias, Morelos and Nemane. In fact the worst problem for us was Tav's awful contribution which meant Jack had to cover him far too often leaving space for Killie centrally.

3. For him to react to Broadfoot showed immense immaturity and stupidity. Given this is the second time this season he's done same then we should ot appeal the red card and fine the lad a max 2 weeks wages. Again to suggest we sack him is laughable.

4. Jack has been one of our better players this season in the holding role. Does he need to improve his discipline? Of course. Has his form been less positive recently? Yes. Is he the finished article? No. Is he comparable to Ian Black? Again, that suggestion is laughable.

5. As for Holt, the wee man has shown up quite well of late. He brings energy, covers a lot of ground and is a useful player. However, he's also prone to going missing, he's too lightweight and certainly doesn't show for the ball as much as Jack does.

As always I'm all for criticism of players. Hysterical nonsense, not so much.

Edited by Frankie

I have also said all along that I do not really feel Jack has enough in his locker going forward. He is winning the ball where the defenders should be winning the ball and not really in midfield. I would much prefer Dorrans in his position and we really need a good midfield player in the new window unless Pena all of a sudden starts producing.

A more measured contribution, thanks.

It's exactly because Jack is having to do the job of others we struggle. First off, far too often he has to cover for Tav which leaves us short centrally. More annoying for me is that Jack also has to cover defensively because the centre-halves don't push forward enough with Alves particularly guilty of sitting far too deep.

We won't get goals or many assiists from jack but as he's shown in the bulk of his games, we will get a good passing option, a great recycler of possession and someone who won't shirk from the physical side. Unfortunately, he lacks discipline and that's a real concern.

Jack is a defensive midfielder who should have been resetting his position in the event of exactly what happened ie the penalty being missed and Killie breaking. He didn’t deserve a red but he deserves an absolute rollicking for sheer amateurishness. Meanwhile Broadfoot keeps his composure on the break and delivers a ball for the goal (again a back Post goal across the front of the 6 yard box). It’s school level football. Those incidents and losing points in the situation we were in is indicative of the lack of professionalism and lack of winning mentality in the team. I’m afraid it just isn’t happening for Pedro. By the way I wont feel sorry for him when he goes , he’s had his chance, he made some good points and showed passion and he’s made a packet of dosh.

Jack should certainly be dropped for a spell after that. And by the way another bad day for refereeing. Unbelievable.

My assessment of the team and who I think should go/keep.

Foderingham a good keeper improving all the time and should realise a good sell on value,keep as long as we can.

Tavernier was alright in the Championship but has lost his way, sell IMO

McCrorie a developing talent keep.

Cardoso a decent player keep.

Alves flatters to deceive not what I expected of this signing,send on his way.

John get him in if we can.

Wallace could make an interesting combination with John,keep.

Candieas a good winger but not a penalty taker,keep.

Holt industrious worth keeping.

Jack will be good for us if he stops "red mist" moments,keep.

Dorrans yet to show full potential,keep.

Pena enough sai get rid of.

Windass has had too many chances,get rid of.

Morelos scoring touch will come back,keep.

Herrera jury still out undecided on this one.

Hodson good cover player,keep.

Miller/Krancjar experienced players and should be used to their abilities when required.

Nemane back to Man City asap.

Others who get a game can be assessed when and if.

Cannot believe the number of fans blaming Jack , he will be cleared imho , all he did was push broadfoot away after getting his feet trampled on 3 times , as for the ref who was only 6 or 8 feet away , saw the incident , dealt with it , to be influenced by a 4th official 40 yards away is pathetic

Cannot believe the number of fans blaming Jack , he will be cleared imho , all he did was push broadfoot away after getting his feet trampled on 3 times , as for the ref who was only 6 or 8 feet away , saw the incident , dealt with it , to be influenced by a 4th official 40 yards away is pathetic

at long last someone talking sense. Obviously saw what I saw sitting the SJ rear stand.

Broadfoot is a cheat & must be dealt with by the CO