[FT] Hearts 1 - 3 Rangers (Miller 43, 65; Windass 73)

Can't argue with that second half. We matched Hearts physically and also had the quality on the ball to create chances and, crucially today, actually taken them - even if we should have scored more late on.

Can we just play all our games away from home? The fans backing in these games is incredible whilst at home panic and anxiety is the order of the day.

Enjoy your weekend folks.

It goes somewhat against the grain, but I have to commend Levein for not having a team full of clogdancers and hammer throwers on the pitch today.

It'll never catch on, I fear.

Edited by Uilleam

I think that after watching the game today it sticks out that we badly need a midfield enforcer someone who will bully the opposition , far to many week players in the middle .

I thought Jack and Holt mixed it absolutely fine in there today. In fact it was their platform that won us the game.

McCrorie was also excellent at the back and Wilson did fine too.