[FT] Hearts 1 - 3 Rangers (Miller 43, 65; Windass 73)

I cannot believe we still have some fans on here moaning and groaning

After the week we have been through and then to go a goal down away from home and come back and win 3-1 is a fantastic effort.

It seems that so many of our fans only like to be unhappy like wee free Ministers all doom and gloom

I felt today as if a huge weight has been lifted from the entire club.

I think Pedro is a really decent good man meh did understand the Rangers unfortunately he just wasn’t up to it and he never convinced the squad either.

I expect us to go on a bit of a run now that the shackles are off of us.

Edited by Barrheadboy

What I noticed today that had been missing in previous matches was a sense of urgency from our players. Too often this season we've laid off teams. At Murrayfield we had players running 30 yards to close the ball down or attempt a tackle.

I don't buy into Hearts not playing well - they played as well as we allowed them.

After the week we have been through and then to go a goal down away from home and come back and win 3-1 is a fantastic effort.

It seems that so many of our fans only like to be unhappy like wee free Ministers all doom and gloom

I think Pedro is a really decent good man meh did understand the Rangers unfortunately he just wasn’t up to it and he never convinced the squad either.

Call it doom and gloom all you want I just think your maybe being short sighted and confusing hope with opinion.

Take it the atmosphere was special today and made it seem like a good game.

We were dreadful. Nothing but running around like headless chickens chasing punts out wide. We had one tactic. Go right and hope a cross connects. Next game will see doubling out on our right and we will be nullified. Christ at one point we had five players on the right wing all chasing one ball including our left mid.

Hearts had a huge gap right through the middle and we couldn't even exploit it. A team who can't adapt to in game play is doomed. We are one dimensional and it's on purpose. It's frighteningly poor.

We will beat dross here but the failure to compete in Europe will kill us in the long run.

The desperation for a quick fix instead of spending the 5 years building something special has left me gutted. Got to say today is a dark day, 3 points ain't going to change anything but give those that can't see further than celtic a wee boost.

Makes me laugh that the exact tactic ally played and championed is now having its praises sang.

Last complaint of the night but how can a player who's agent had a go at the club last week and has court cases pending for assualt be given our armband?any day now Wallace's ban will be lifted too.

Holy shit!!! Who needs enemies??

In no way, with an interim manager and the new guy being hunted, should we give a shit about tactics!!! These are the days when only results matter.

Get a grip of yourself and enjoy that winning feeling.

excuse me while I gloat.....we won 3.....1 away to Hearts....fucking result !

Hola ! Hola !

nosotros los ninos guillermo

Barrheadboy well said this was a helluva game for us after the week we have had , the team and fans were brilliant and the doom and gloom guys are never happy. Good post.

Take it the atmosphere was special today and made it seem like a good game.

We were dreadful. Nothing but running around like headless chickens chasing punts out wide. We had one tactic. Go right and hope a cross connects. Next game will see doubling out on our right and we will be nullified. Christ at one point we had five players on the right wing all chasing one ball including our left mid.

Hearts had a huge gap right through the middle and we couldn't even exploit it. A team who can't adapt to in game play is doomed. We are one dimensional and it's on purpose. It's frighteningly poor.

We will beat dross here but the failure to compete in Europe will kill us in the long run.

The desperation for a quick fix instead of spending the 5 years building something special has left me gutted. Got to say today is a dark day, 3 points ain't going to change anything but give those that can't see further than celtic a wee boost.

Makes me laugh that the exact tactic ally played and championed is now having its praises sang.

Last complaint of the night but how can a player who's agent had a go at the club last week and has court cases pending for assualt be given our armband?any day now Wallace's ban will be lifted too.

I'm all for keeping things in perspective and I think we're all aware by now how challenging this period is - and how limited our performances can be - but jesus h christ, you really, really need yer hole.

Funny incident on radio scotland today. Comentator says huge rangers support 14 k must be one of the biggest away supports in the modern era.

Then says of course aberdeen brought a huge crowd justca few thousand less.

Co comentator starts laughing and says by a few thousand less you men less than half.