[FT] Hearts 1 - 3 Rangers (Miller 43, 65; Windass 73)

We even got the now expected howlers from Craig Thomson

Their GK handles outside the box & he misses it.

And I've not seen the one again where Morelos gets penalised when he out jumps their keeper in the first half & heads towards goal. Would like to see that one again.

We were a lot more compact today, vertically, which helped win the ball back and counter-attacking. I felt the space between our CBs and Morelos against Killie was huge. The idea was to open up the space in between the lines by stretching play, but we just couldn't find a man in there against Killie.

And I've not seen the one again where Morelos gets penalised when he out jumps their keeper in the first half & heads towards goal. Would like to see that one again.

It doesn't cross the line, but he wins the ball so clearly; I'm not even sure if they touch!?

Yep, that Isma chap handles the ball near the touch-line and the ref sees it through his body and awards us a free-kick, but that glaring stuff from their keeper goes amiss. Likewise, a nothing challenge from Morelos on their keeper outside his area is immediately punished, then you think back on the tackle Alnwick got almost on his goal-line and there's nothing. Then you have Berra remonstrating about Morelos' half-stretched arms, when such play seems fairly normal to most players not in Blue in Scotland. Normal for not being deemed punishable.

Even BBC haters were quoted on their text of the game as saying there was nothing wrong with the challenge.