[FT] Hearts 1 - 3 Rangers (Miller 43, 65; Windass 73)

That was better but I'm not sure how much.

Miller played better than usual. The crowd was behind him but that might have been different if he had not scored two.

Windass was still rubbish but it is good to see him get a goal. Maybe this will give him the confidence to start playing better.

Having that entire end at Murrayfield was great. :)

He should be fined for taking his shirt off. We have enough player problems without stupid bookings.

Our away support today was bigger than the total crowd at Pittodrie.

I'm sure there were only a few hundred County fans who made the long drive to Aberdeen but that still suggests only 13,000 home fans could be bothered going to see Scotland's so-called second biggest club.

Food for thought for Mr McInnes.

He should be fined for taking his shirt off. We have enough player problems without stupid bookings.

It wasn't the best advised thing to do but given the criticism the fella receives (most valid, some not) I think we can afford to cut him some slack today.

What I caught on Sky tv coverage was somebody , a co commentator saying our players have to be strong. To stand up to the tackles and strongarm tactics. To adapt.

I would agree. But only if there was a level playing field.

Our guys are getting booted all over the place yet still receive yellow and red cards for nothing.

What happened to the days when dirty teams end up with 6 yellow and 2 red cards ? Nowadays we see one side get 2 yellows before the referee balances up things by handing one of our players a yellow because the ball was upside down at a throw in.

Our away support today was bigger than the total crowd at Pittodrie.

I'm sure there were only a few hundred County fans who made the long drive to Aberdeen but that still suggests only 13,000 home fans could be bothered going to see Scotland's so-called second biggest club.

Food for thought for Mr McInnes.

McInnes knows the truth mate.

It wasn't the best advised thing to do but given the criticism the fella receives (most valid, some not) I think we can afford to cut him some slack today.

Frankie i do not think he is good enough for us but then again his confidence is at zero , good goal today .

Frankie i do not think he is good enough for us but then again his confidence is at zero , good goal today .

I'm not so sure he is either mate but as much as it's fair to point out his flaws, it's only fair to acknowledge the good work he does.

Windass cheats for us in the way he plays. He's lazy, he's often caught out of position and he's still very raw. However, there's reasons why three different managers find him interesting. He creates chances, he scores goals and he's good at finding space.

Effectively he's a luxury player and there's some doubt whether or not we can afford such lads right now but we have to be fair.

I don't really care about fining him. It gives us a bit of an insight into his mentality though.

I think this is fair comment.

It's still the case that our players make the wrong decision too often - either when on or off the ball or simple things like celebrating goals.

I wasn't impressed with Windass' indiscipline but it's also worth noting the defensive way Miller celebrated his second goal. I didn't enjoy that at all - especially not from today's captain.