Dundee 2 Rangers 1 post match discussion

Windass and Miller were awful just awful, woeful defending from Wilson as well, nae wonder I drink!!!

Murty has fallen into the Kenny Miller trap. Relying on him for goals will cost any manager his job.

Since Murty bright him back he scored 2 against hertz and has failed to score in any of the following 3 games since.

Windass and Miller were awful just awful, woeful defending from Wilson as well, nae wonder I drink!!!

To be fair they were all pish poor, maybe Jack was the only player who played well but was brought down by his team mates!

We have too many players hiding in the periphery of the second half. The front three of Herrera, Windass, and Candeias were marginally involved. Dundee found a confidence and stepped forward.

The weight of the Rangers jersey is too much for a lot of our current players.

We have won two league games at Ibrox, the bottom club, Dundee have won three at Dens.

We have too many players hiding in the periphery of the second half. The front three of Herrera, Windass, and Candeias were marginally involved. Dundee found a confidence and stepped forward.

The weight of the Rangers jersey is too much for a lot of our current players.

We have won two league games at Ibrox, the bottom club, Dundee have won three at Dens.

Yip!, we have a squad that is mentally and physically weak!, regardless of who the new manager will be we need better quality!, that requires cash and we don't have any!.

We are a mess on and off the pitch!

Edited by ian1964

We don't need a tactical genius as our manager, we need a really hard bastard in the mould of Jock Wallace. Very few of our current players would survive but the club might.

Edited by Bill

We don't need a tactical genius as our manager, we need a really hard bastard in the mould of Jock Wallace. Very few of our current players would survive but the club might.

Think I mentioned the other day that the due of maybe Davies with Alex Rae was growing on me. We have to be realistic over who we can get and afford. That pairing would probably tick most of the boxes. Davies as manager, Rae assistant and JJ staying on.

Think I mentioned the other day that the due of maybe Davies with Alex Rae was growing on me. We have to be realistic over who we can get and afford. That pairing would probably tick most of the boxes. Davies as manager, Rae assistant and JJ staying on.

We might as well get Tommy Sheridan in as well.