[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 2 Rangers (Wilson 14; Windass 63)

So what was he red carded for then if it wasn't intentional?, there was nowhere else for Jack to plant his foot,IMO.
Intent? I don't think it'll be rescinded but see my previous post regarding Jack after he kicks the ball.

So what was he red carded for then if it wasn't intentional?, there was nowhere else for Jack to plant his foot,IMO.

Serious foul play, I guess. There's no mention of intent on the rules. Play can be dangerous without it being intentional.

If it was Scott Brown doing the tackle and it led to one of our players being taken off injured would you say it wasn't a red card?

Serious foul play, I guess. There's no mention of intent on the rules. Play can be dangerous without it being intentional.

If it was Scott Brown doing the tackle and it led to one of our players being taken off injured would you say it wasn't a red card?

The difference is Brown has a reputation for doing that and gets away with it 9 times out of 10!, we all see players/games different so no problem, you think it was a red, I don't

The difference is Brown has a reputation for doing that and gets away with it 9 times out of 10!, we all see players/games different so no problem, you think it was a red, I don't

I'm not 100% sure it was a red.

The one thing I can say for sure is that if it was Brown then I'd be screaming for a red, as would a vast majority on here.

I'm not 100% sure it was a red.

The one thing I can say for sure is that if it was Brown then I'd be screaming for a red, as would a vast majority on here.

It wouldn't need to be Brown to get me screaming.

Being taken off injured doesn’t make it a red either though.

Jack was committed, May wasn’t. Jack won ball with his in-step in a passing motion. He is looking ahead of play when his foot catches May. No intent and not even serious foul play.

If that is a red then ever game every week will be 5-a-side.

Disagree. If he comes closer to the near corner then he leaves the far corner completely open and more likely to see a free kick hit there. Foderingham’s positioning was fine. He set up the wall properly, with the right number of men in it, and he was on his line just to the left of the wall.

It’s ok to actually admire a free kick. Had that been at the other end and was Tavernier hitting it then we would be calling it a worldy.

“So far out” - seriously Pete ? It was only 25 yards.

Nope, I can’t blame Foderingham for that, was an excellent strike.

Craig the day you agree with me I will start to worry about you.:D The chances of him scoring in the far corner are virtually nil as I said so not many free kicks will be aimed there. With that knowledge you can have a good idea where the ball will be going and make a move during the run-up. Foderingham even had the insight that he done the exact same thing last season.