Rangers 2 (Morelos,Wilson) v Ross County 1

Very few get pass marks for me. McCrorie was alright, I suppose.

The switch to 4-2-3-1 (maybe 4-4-1-1) was beneficial, but we still struggled. Candeias and Tavernier were better 2nd half, and having Morelos up top made the difference -- I'm pleased he's back on the score-sheet.

Murty cant get the team up for to many games.

Hes not the first manager to strugle with that of late at rangers. But we need someone in who can asap.

Is Murty on loan or something? you really don't seem to like him. You can't blame Murty that John lost possession and Wilson tackled like a pussy. Murty made a good early tactical change that helped turn the game around. You kept shouting we should give PC a chance but you don't seem to be practising what you preached with Murty.

Is Murty on loan or something? you really don't seem to like him. You can't blame Murty that John lost possession and Wilson tackled like a pussy. Murty made a good early tactical change that helped turn the game around. You kept shouting we should give PC a chance but you don't seem to be practising what you preached with Murty.

Murty talked about the Aberdeen performances being a new benchmark and the players needing to keep at that level, play at a high tempo etc. He repeated it in his pre-match interview but the players forgot about it when the whistle blew to start the game.

My impression is that Murty won't make much difference when it comes to getting players up for the game. He'll give them some decent traing sessions, etc but whilst some of the players may like him, not many will respect/fear him.

Pena was again very disappointing. We need a genius coach to bring the best out of him if indeed he has got anything to bring out.

I didn't think Pena was too bad in what he did. It was just not tactically his sort of game after we went 1-0 down. We needed people to chase and tackle and Pena does not have that in his locker.

Hes getting a chance im rating him on it.

Tactical change or not we arent motivated v the dross under him.

Very few get pass marks for me. McCrorie was alright, I suppose.

The switch to 4-2-3-1 (maybe 4-4-1-1) was beneficial, but we still struggled. Candeias and Tavernier were better 2nd half, and having Morelos up top made the difference -- I'm pleased he's back on the score-sheet.

Pass marks is 3 points and over the line, much needed. Have to admit to falling asleep during this and other games but woke up at the winner (Im getting old and I am 8 hours ahead). But as I posted earlier we could be entering a title race from nowhere and I cant believe I am hoping Lennon pulls off a win tomorrow.