[FT] Celtic 0 - 0 Rangers

Good application and determination from the team with several excellent individual performances (if Tav wore green and white, he'd be worth 10M). More than worth the point and if it weren't for the reflexes of Gordon, we'd have won it.

Morelos needs a rest and the team need some creativity for the games against the smaller teams.

Good post mate.

On your point about Murty setting us up as a hard to beat counter attacking team, that is a good observation. I reckon if we had a fully fit Kranjcar or Laudrup instead of Windass, the attacking system would work against the bus parkers. I think it only needs to have that one player with a bit of magic, oh and Ally McCoist to knock it in from five yards out.

If we had Laudrup in this side we would be top of the league by a distance. And that's him 20 years older now than in his prime!

He didnt actually say that did he? I know the first time he took interim charge it was widely rumoured he grew up a tim, but surely he didnt come out and say that post-match. On top of the defense of the tackle on Jack a few days ago, perhaps he should let Jimmy Nick do the pressers from now on.

https://twitter.com/scotia_millar/status/947109519393468416

Proud of the team today for a collective performance I didn't dare hope for. Proud of the Rangers support too for showing the scumbags how to back their team.

Only disappointment was listening to Graeme Murty bigging up the enemy. Why did he feel he had to do that?

Proud of the team today for a collective performance I didn't dare hope for. Proud of the Rangers support too for showing the scumbags how to back their team.

Only disappointment was listening to Graeme Murty bigging up the enemy. Why did he feel he had to do that?

Show Rodgers up for the small minded twat he is?