Jimmy Nicholl new number 2

As an example, West Ham fans have been singing Bubbles for a long time - a “football” club fully associated with a song that isn’t in any way about football but is clearly a football song by any definition. Pretending the Sash isn’t a football song when it has been sung at football matches by generations of fans is, frankly, ridiculous.

Someone suggesting today that maybe Michael O'Neill has already agreed terms with rangers because of thi appointment, do we think this is a possibility

It didn't even click that Nicholl was No.2 with N Ireland but as soon as I remembered then this was my first thought.

No doubt that JN will get paid more with Rangers than with Falkirk also he prefers the club. But he could be here for only 5 months, any new manager will bring in his own assistant.

I don't think the plan is really to give Murty to the end of the season. I think they are hoping that he is our permanent manager. Only if he is a total disaster will he not be manager next season.

No doubt that JN will get paid more with Rangers than with Falkirk also he prefers the club. But he could be here for only 5 months, any new manager will bring in his own assistant.

I wouldn't bet against Jimmy getting the gig full time. Especially if King is pulling the strings.

There are season tickets to be sold. To many Jimmy fits the bill. Good manager or not.