Halliday returns

bit indifferent about it, I think the team needs more rangers men, but only if they are good enough, as far as halliday is concerned I don't think he offers much, I agree with gazza above tho if it comes to him against nemane or dalcio there is no contest.

The most bizarre loan deal ever. Azerbaijan ??? WTF

And barely played in an awful league?

In saying that I was unaware Halliday was more of a left sided midfielder yet he has been deployed centrally for Rangers. With John getting up and down the left wing back position Halliday could play as an inside left. We may get a few good games out of him as he is determined to do well.

It was a strange deal -- in the sense that Halliday is not up to their level -- Qarabag were in the CL group stages and Gabala have reached the EL group stages for the last few years; Azerbeijan are progressing, and are higher than Scotland in the Coefficient.