Celtic fan behind a new film about downfall of Rangers claims he received death threats

2 hours ago, Germinal said:

Jesus, 'rhetards', 'mongos'?

I suppose that makes us look wonderful in comparison.

Agreed.

My younger brother is mentally handicapped and I have sat behind someone at Ibrox who has referred to my brother as a "full mongo".  Fucking disgusting if you ask me.  People don't decide to be handicapped.

Those who use such words should consider the impact that they have.  I do admit that given it personally affects me and can be seen as "sour grapes" I try to refrain from getting involved in such discussion.

But thank you Andy... for posting what I was thinking :thup:

3 hours ago, craig said:

Agreed.

My younger brother is mentally handicapped and I have sat behind someone at Ibrox who has referred to my brother as a "full mongo".  Fucking disgusting if you ask me.  People don't decide to be handicapped.

Those who use such words should consider the impact that they have.  I do admit that given it personally affects me and can be seen as "sour grapes" I try to refrain from getting involved in such discussion.

But thank you Andy... for posting what I was thinking :thup:

I take it you've never seen the movie Blazing Saddles mate ?

I know how to spell so deliberately used that word.

I suspect you are referring to another one previously in common usage and which could be seen in these times as a slur. I assure you I meant no offence to anyone here and would never refer in a derogatory fashion to anyone who is handicapped. Not when I have family in that position.

The manks are a bunch of mongos and I make no apology for that statement.

19 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

[IMG]

This from the guy who has consistently for the past several years predicted that Rangers were a day from a second admin.

He got handed a load of stolen details from a pal in the tax office . From that he switched from a beggar blogger to a mank expert.

Give it up loser. Nobody of any worth has had anything of any worth to tell you for years now.

Phil McMadeupname, Paul Larkin and all their seedy cohorts should really find a more positive and productive way to live their lives. 

Will they lie on their death-beds, regretting they spent every waking moment blogging, tweeting and thinking about a rival football club?

Oddballs.  

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Phil McMadeupname, Paul Larkin and all their seedy cohorts should really find a more positive and productive way to live their lives. 

Will they lie on their death-beds, regretting they spent every waking moment blogging, tweeting and thinking about a rival football club?

Oddballs.  

No They won't regret it they will have a smug sense of satisfaction.