Celtic fan behind a new film about downfall of Rangers claims he received death threats

Outside this wee shit hole of a country that is Scotland the Rangers fans are admired and respected by all for turning up in numbers and supporting our team, especially since admin the loyalty shown has drawn respect in the football world, the American commentators were even singing our praises on the other side of the world. And that just shows the gutter press in Scotland up for what they are!.

5 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Outside this wee shit hole of a country that is Scotland the Rangers fans are admired and respected by all for turning up in numbers and supporting our team, especially since admin the loyalty shown has drawn respect in the football world, the American commentators were even singing our praises on the other side of the world. And that just shows the gutter press in Scotland up for what they are!.

That's offensive :ninja:

6 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Jeez, why do you stay here? 

15 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Because he can ?

Sometimes the places you love can also be places of scorn.  The wee village I grew up in I love.... but it is still an absolute shithole.  And the majority of the village population would agree, sadly.

In the way that black guys/persons of colour are allowed to use the "N" word, in a kind of pointed ironic way, Ian1964 is allowed to call this land of ours , in a kind of post modern, ronic way,  " a shithole".

Edited by Uilleam

22 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Because I have to!

You don't have to. We all have choices. I made mine almost 40 years ago and apart from family and Rangers I have never regretted it. I still call Scotland home up until this day though. It always will be even although I doubt I would ever go back home to live.

1 hour ago, BEARGER said:

We are all products of our conditioning.

I was away for twenty years, four years at University, sixteen in the Parachute Regiment. You get around the world and see a few things; however, I came back to the wee village in deepest, darkest Lanarkshire, that I promised I would never return to, when I left as a seventeen year old.

3 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

We are all products of our conditioning.

I was away for twenty years, four years at University, sixteen in the Parachute Regiment. You get around the world and see a few things; however, I came back to the wee village in deepest, darkest Lanarkshire, that I promised I would never return to, when I left as a seventeen year old.

Is that Susan Boyle country.:D