Celtic fan behind a new film about downfall of Rangers claims he received death threats

I wonder if he asked, and received, permission from John Brown, Ally McCoist, Andy Goram, Paul Murray, El Hadji Diouf, Dave King, Alastair Johnston and Stuart McCall, among others, to use their image on the poster? I mean this is a grubby, money making exercise, it would be so sad if he hadn't permission and was forced to remove all copies of it and compensate those whose image he used without prior approval. Hope nobody tells Andy Goram or Bomber about this...

3 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

I wonder if he asked, and received, permission from John Brown, Ally McCoist, Andy Goram, Paul Murray, El Hadji Diouf, Dave King, Alastair Johnston and Stuart McCall, among others, to use their image on the poster? I mean this is a grubby, money making exercise, it would be so sad if he hadn't permission and was forced to remove all copies of it and compensate those whose image he used without prior approval. Hope nobody tells Andy Goram or Bomber about this...

Oh I so hope you are right and the mentioned take him to court. I am sure some of the ex-Celtic players are also not happy at being on it.

1 hour ago, JohnMc said:

Problem with any of those people complaining, is that he'll just get more publicity, ..for what (Judging by the poster) is nothing more than a very poorly executed primary school project.

1 hour ago, JohnMc said:

The late George Barnett, a Rangers fan who died last month is also on the poster.

2 hours ago, JohnMc said:

I'm sure the Beatles might have something to say as well about the use of their imagery....

a documentary about the Ibrox side's liquidation in 2012

Again, someone who sure has studied to get her job and is well able to throw facts about, choses to shame our club's name with false information.

Ban the Scottish Sun from any access to Ibrox, Auchenhowie and the players, Rangers.