[FT] Fraserburgh 0 - 3 Rangers (Windass 15pen, 55, 67)

• Frankie changed the title to [HT] Fraserburgh 0 - 1 Rangers (Windass 15pen)

Awful game on an awful pitch in awful conditions.  However, it has to be said a few of our players are also awful and the attitude from a few more equally poor.

I hope Jimmy Nicholl goes through them at half-time as that's not acceptable.

I would expect the second half is when it will all fall apart for Fraserburgh.  They're running even more than they need to and they're soon going to run out of steam.

The Fraserburgh guys are on an adrenaline buzz from playing in the biggest game any of them will likely ever take part in while for our guys even being there looks to be an inconvenience at best.  

We've been going through the motions already and certainly not matching the appetite of Fraserburgh.

He's not been our worst player but I've no idea why we keep persisting with Niko.  He's clearly done and unless he's played in a much deeper role then it's just a waste as he doesn't have the legs to link the play and be the extra man.  Yes, I know he hit the bar with one good effort but aside from that he wants too many touches and just can't do it quick enough any more.

Halliday, Candeias and Windass have all been awful as well whilst no Tav and a poor John this evening means we're struggling to get forward and giving the home side more confidence than is necessary.

We have to do better this half or could easily be embarrassed.