[FT] Fraserburgh 0 - 3 Rangers (Windass 15pen, 55, 67)

4 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Hodson or Martin for RB slot?

Given that I said I hope Hodson never plays for us again then I think my answer is known. He might get a game for Fraserbourgh that is about his level.

50 minutes ago, pete said:

Given that I said I hope Hodson never plays for us again then I think my answer is known. He might get a game for Fraserbourgh that is about his level.

Suum cuique, but you do have a rather warped opinion about the Northern Ireland international ... did he ever pass you by when you asked for a signature or the like?

Edited by der Berliner

6 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Suum cuique, but you do have a rather warped opinion about the Northern Ireland international ... did he ever pass you by when you asked for a signature or the like?

No he is just nowhere near to being a true Rangers player. Milk turns quicker and I think I could still out sprint him. Well that maybe that is pushing it a bit far. I know you will love him as you do all things that have been not great for rangers.

14 minutes ago, pete said:

No he is just nowhere near to being a true Rangers player. Milk turns quicker and I think I could still out sprint him. Well that maybe that is pushing it a bit far. I know you will love him as you do all things that have been not great for rangers.

That's a bit odd a remark ... don't you think?

Hodson is a Northern Ireland international (methinks he was playing at some sort of tournament last season and they did not do that badly) and was deemed good enough to be signed by Rangers FC (and obviously hundreds of other "duds" were). So either those who pick him for Ulster and those who signed and played him for Rangers are as blind as one can get, or we have a rather polar opinion about players on display?

BTW, I would assume craig steps in and says a word or two about my "love" for Kyle Hutton. Thing is, Hutton was picked by Walter (methinks) for a CL tie against ManU or the like ... and that went straight into his head. He afterwards never fulfilled his potential, got it easy in 2012 when cementing his place in the weakened side in tier 4 and 3 and was playing well below his own level ... while having a laugh at Rangers supporters questioning his attitude and behaviour untowards us. His own inability meant we sent him packing to the Doonhamers aged 23, who moved him quickly on St. Mirren ... and he has since been at Airdrieonians and now Dumbarton. These days best remembered for kicking the living shyte out of our midfielders whenever we met him.

Edited by der Berliner

5 hours ago, der Berliner said:

That's a bit odd a remark ... don't you think?

Hodson is a Northern Ireland international (methinks he was playing at some sort of tournament last season and they did not do that badly) and was deemed good enough to be signed by Rangers FC (and obviously hundreds of other "duds" were). So either those who pick him for Ulster and those who signed and played him for Rangers are as blind as one can get, or we have a rather polar opinion about players on display?

BTW, I would assume craig steps in and says a word or two about my "love" for Kyle Hutton. Thing is, Hutton was picked by Walter (methinks) for a CL tie against ManU or the like ... and that went straight into his head. He afterwards never fulfilled his potential, got it easy in 2012 when cementing his place in the weakened side in tier 4 and 3 and was playing well below his own level ... while having a laugh at Rangers supporters questioning his attitude and behaviour untowards us. His own inability meant we sent him packing to the Doonhamers aged 23, who moved him quickly on St. Mirren ... and he has since been at Airdrieonians and now Dumbarton. These days best remembered for kicking the living shyte out of our midfielders whenever we met him.

He didnt play for ni at the euros. 

And he has been extremely poor for us.