McCoist on Ashley!

On 20 January 2018 at 18:11, MacK1950 said:

A "rhetorical" question,when making signings do we get players who will be the same as they are with the club whom they are signed?,it's a case of suck it and see at first.

Naismith is on loan at hertz until the end of the season. Levein is already on record saying hertz couldn't afford him at the end of the loan.

if he does well at hertz we may well be interested in him at he end of the season but I don't think he's played enough games this season for us to be interested at this stage

2 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Naismith is on loan at hertz until the end of the season. Levein is already on record saying hertz couldn't afford him at the end of the loan.

if he does well at hertz we may well be interested in him at he end of the season but I don't think he's played enough games this season for us to be interested at this stage

That is a very optimistic outlook!

my outlook is that he is a rat bastard and he will never sign for us again.

On 1/19/2018 at 10:48, ian1964 said:

Plus we have Barry Ferguson in the Record who can't believe we didn't sign Naismith!, he says he wouldn't like to think it was because of the way he left the club!!, nobody can blame him for walking away!.

These guys are so far out of the way Rangers fans feel it's incredible!, you can throw Boyd in there as well.

I think it was Frankie that mentioned a few months back but the sentiment is still true now perhaps more so.

But it truly is disturbing how much the media seem to think that McCoist, Ferguson & Boyd speak for the opinions of Rangers fan.

1 hour ago, Crimson Dynamo said:

But it truly is disturbing how much the media seem to think that McCoist, Ferguson & Boyd speak for the opinions of Rangers fan.

Sadly, they probably do speak for some Rangers fans who waste their money on bogroll like The Sun and Daily Record.