3 minutes ago, les186 said:

After hearing the result from Rugby Park I think most of us were on a high, so what we saw at Ibrox was a real downer. Surely Murty realises that we can't play against teams, using three or four players in midfield against our two. Candeias cannot play as a central midfielder.

I will admit to shouting at the screen that Collum was a cheating bar-steward until I settled down and had a good look again.

31 minutes ago, pete said:

1992\93 Walter Smith

Drew with Hibs

Lost to Dundee

Drew with Celtic

Drew with Hearts

Drew with Airdrie

Drew with Airdrie

Drew with Dundee utd

Drew with St Johnstone

Lost to Celtic

Lost to Partick Thistle

Lost to Aberdeen

Walter was not sacked and stayed until 1998.

Now you're just making yourself look stupid. 

Walter Smith's team were on top of the league and had won the previous 4 titles.  

We are struggling to get second and miles behind the Yahoos.  It's all relative but things didn't need changed in 1992/93 but probably do now.  

35 minutes ago, pete said:

1992\93 Walter Smith

Drew with Hibs

Lost to Dundee

Drew with Celtic

Drew with Hearts

Drew with Airdrie

Drew with Airdrie

Drew with Dundee utd

Drew with St Johnstone

Lost to Celtic

Lost to Partick Thistle

Lost to Aberdeen

Walter was not sacked and stayed until 1998.

Eh? We went on an unbeaten run of 44 games in the 92/93 season and were a goal away from the CL final. You can't compare that to Murty being tactically outfoxed against Lennon and others.

6 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Now you're just making yourself look stupid. 

I am not sure why as you made a statement that a good manager would not lose points against such said Diddy teams. I proved you wrong, If anything it is you who looks stupid. I actually wonder If you are actually a Rangers supporter or hater to be honest as you seem to be negative to everything

Just now, pete said:

I am not sure why as you made a statement that a good manager would not lose points against such said Diddy teams. I proved you wrong, If anything it is you who looks stupid. I actually wonder If you are actually a Rangers supporter or hater to be honest as you seem to be negative to everything

Ah yes, criticising a manager who has us in third place is being sooo negative. Get a grip, mate. Our form under him is appalling. 

8 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Eh? We went on an unbeaten run of 44 games in the 92/93 season and were a goal away from the CL final. You can't compare that to Murty being tactically outfoxed against Lennon and others.

Murty has had a handful of games and a lot less cash. You are right you cannot compare them but good managers can and do drop points and that was my point, not comparing the teams

31 minutes ago, les186 said:

After hearing the result from Rugby Park I think most of us were on a high, so what we saw at Ibrox was a real downer. Surely Murty realises that we can't play against teams, using three or four players in midfield against our two. Candeias cannot play as a central midfielder.

We really need to go 3-5-2 at Ibrox which allows us to continue to use wingers, but with 3 proper CM's in there too.

5 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Ah yes, criticising a manager who has us in third place is being sooo negative. Get a grip, mate. Our form under him is appalling. 

Alex Ferguson almost got sacked by Manure in the beginning for being Rubbish and look where he ended up. I have no idea whether Murty will be good or not but I will also not judge him on a handful of games where most of his first pick are out injured