1 minute ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Until we get a proper manager in place we're going to continually experience embarrassing results like this. 

Do you think a proper manager will win every game. I believe Rogers got Rogered on Saturday.

26 minutes ago, pete said:

Do you think a proper manager will win every game. I believe Rogers got Rogered on Saturday.

No, but I doubt they would have got beaten by Dundee, Hamilton, St Johnstone, Killie and Hibs all in a short space of time. It's beyond baffling that he got the job after the Dundee and Hamilton results. I mean in any other time in our history that would probably be an immediate sacking. 

44 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Not blaming the referee for our defeat, however another shocking performance from another ref, every week now, yet they never seem to get pulled for poor performances!. This must be the worst standard of refereeing ever in Scotland! a total disgrace.

Every single game I’ve been to apart from one this season has had “questionable” refereeing performances.

Whether it is the referee being pressured by the press, Rangers players having no fight and not pressuring the ref, or they are being paid / influences  to be more harsh on Rangers, I don’t know, but it’s certainly not down to bad luck.

35 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

No, but I doubt they would have got beaten by Dundee, Hamilton, St Johnstone, Killie and Hibs all in a short space of time. It's beyond baffling that he got the job after the Dundee and Hamilton results. I mean in any other time in our history that would probably be an immediate sacking. 

1992\93 Walter Smith

Drew with Hibs

Lost to Dundee

Drew with Celtic

Drew with Hearts

Drew with Airdrie

Drew with Airdrie

Drew with Dundee utd

Drew with St Johnstone

Lost to Celtic

Lost to Partick Thistle

Lost to Aberdeen

Walter was not sacked and stayed until 1998.

4 hours ago, pete said:

Over here being half a yard further than anyone else is not in line. Just for your information the keeper doesen't count for 2. You only see what you want to see I suppose. Have you had your eyes checked recently?

Agreed pete.

I think what both Rab and dB are missing is that even though that still suggests Morelos MIGHT be onside.... the ball still hasn't been struck.  The still looks, to me at least, that Morelos is breaking forwards whilst the Hibs defenders who MAY be playing him onside will be moving laterally at best - and as an attacker you would expect Morelos to be quicker at breaking. 

Looks offside to me.

2 hours ago, Frankie said:

Hard to tell if Morelos had gone too early - linesman had a better view than any of us.

It was a definite penalty - stupidity from Tav which he later conceded on social media.

He didn't really concede it later though - he said he felt it was a soft decision.  Though I guess he also said he held his hands up.  The guy genuinely felt bad for the club and fans at "letting them down".  Very nice gesture of him.

After hearing the result from Rugby Park I think most of us were on a high, so what we saw at Ibrox was a real downer. Surely Murty realises that we can't play against teams, using three or four players in midfield against our two. Candeias cannot play as a central midfielder.