Just now, Gonzo79 said:

Cos his dad's a Bear.

It was rhetorical.  I KNOW what the answer would be. I just don’t see the logic in it.

the player is employed by Hibs and paid to do a job for them.  He did his job.  Whether we like it or not and whether his family are Bears or not, he isn’t there to do a job for Rangers, quite the opposite.

we often lose sight of that.  Parents support their children before anything else.  The fans are unforgiving often so why should parents overly care for the club when the same fans would wish injury, or a sore jaw, on that persons child ?

Fair enough, although some fans are probably a bit more extreme in their support.  

Diving about and winding up Rangers supporters is a bit beyond doing his job, I'd say.  

Edited by Gonzo79

1 hour ago, craig said:

It was rhetorical.  I KNOW what the answer would be. I just don’t see the logic in it.

the player is employed by Hibs and paid to do a job for them.  He did his job.  Whether we like it or not and whether his family are Bears or not, he isn’t there to do a job for Rangers, quite the opposite.

we often lose sight of that.  Parents support their children before anything else.  The fans are unforgiving often so why should parents overly care for the club when the same fans would wish injury, or a sore jaw, on that persons child ?

I know for a fact if I was lucky enough to play against Rangers I’d show them and myself and my family some respect by not trying to cheat and act like a cretin.

2 hours ago, craig said:

I would be angry at my son if I seen him diving in any football match never mind against the team that we used to go and watch together as he grew up.

Edited by StuGers