Rangers (Murphy; Martin) 2 - 0 Hearts

replying to myself here ....but does anyone remember Craig Moor having a nightmare and Dick pulling him off after half an hour?....that's decisiveness in a manager.
Mind you Murty's still inexperienced at this level but if our level of performance becomes consistent, then he must be in with a shout at the end of the season to continue as manager
Wasnt it ricksen?

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

I always stay to the end when I go to games and then go for a pint in the stadium bar until the Subway queue is away. I don't live my life by time though and never wear a watch. if it doesn't come today it will come tomorrow. Some people are obsessed by time and rush everywhere. I do make sure I am punctual for work or meeting people but otherwise "Never worry. Never hurry and always take time to smell the roses.":D

5 minutes ago, colinstein said:

difficult to believe anyone would have a nightmare against Bobby Petta. Probably be film somewhere

Bobby Petta got called up to the Dutch national team for his performances with Celtic and won the title with them when o'Neil came in. He also scored to beat Ajax in the champions league. It was later that he became crap but he did have two really good seasons. He got arrested with Lennon Mjalby and Valgaeren for stealing a record photographers camera's. Lennon was released and the others had a long lie in in the clink.

He still lives in Glasgow and is a personal trainer and is still playing for Rossvale I believe.

21 minutes ago, pete said:

Bobby Petta got called up to the Dutch national team for his performances with Celtic and won the title with them when o'Neil came in. He also scored to beat Ajax in the champions league. It was later that he became crap but he did have two really good seasons. He got arrested with Lennon Mjalby and Valgaeren for stealing a record photographers camera's. Lennon was released and the others had a long lie in in the clink.

He still lives in Glasgow and is a personal trainer and is still playing for Rossvale I believe.

please stop exposing my ignorance

3 minutes ago, colinstein said:

please stop exposing my ignorance

Wikipedia is a fantastic thing.:D i was just interested in what you said and looked it up. I actually thought Glen Helder played for Celtic as well but I was wrong on that one. He was bad on gambling but seems to have recovered for now and is starting to appear on Dutch TV quite a lot recently.