Rangers (Murphy; Martin) 2 - 0 Hearts

On 24 February 2018 at 18:04, the gunslinger said:
On 24 February 2018 at 18:02, Rousseau said:
We have this problem with players over the long-term too: when they don't do anything in 1-2 games, they're 'shite', we want them out; that's too soon. It's taken Windass a season to get into this goal-scoring form. Most would've had Tavernier sold after 2 games; he's now arguably our best player. 

Patience.

Tav couldnt handle the spl according to many.

Proved them wrong hasn't he?

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

I dont know hot you van say windas usual is to be anonymous.

Inconsistent sure but hes as likely to be dangerous and damaging as anonymous.

The facts prove that.

I should have said at home GS. He retreats into his shell at Ibrox. Away from home or with less pressure or opposition he seems fine.

1 hour ago, cooponthewing said:

Great performance and result. Should have been 5 or 6:rfc: I suspect the Windass loyal will be more subdued tonight as he was his usual anonymous self:ph34r:. Greg Docherty would have been my MOTM but Murphy was excellent too. Everyone got more than 7/10 today (bar Windass) and a great team performance. Can we do this? 55 is it coming:rfcbouncy:?

In the same way as the anti-Windass loyal have been subdued after his two hat tricks recently ???

some people just can’t help themselves.

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

The table's looking a lot nicer.

If only we'd taken an extra few points earlier in the season...

If only we started the season with Marty in charge and Allen in charge of transfer targets :ninja:

2 hours ago, pete said:

I saw Hibz were 2.0 up and never looked again. that is great news that they ended up drawing. well done Killie. an Aberdeen win tomorrow would be excellent.

Here’s hoping. If that happened what many were thinking unthinkable could become not just thinkable but eminently  doable. I doubt our odds would remain anything like 66-1

That's the best I have felt coming out a game at Ibrox for a long long time. That was two but it could and should have been four or five.

Send the video of that game up north to the sheep and tims preparing for tomorrow - the Rangers are back :D:D:D 

3 satisfying stats after today’s win;

1. We are now the league’s top scorers
  2. We now have 2 x Aberdeen’s goal difference
  3. We now have 3 x Hibs’ goal difference

Chances are either 1 or 2 won’t be true after tomorrow, but still some decent stats :)