Should Morelos be dropped?

2 hours ago, Darthter said:

Ceptics form of late has been poor & Lacklustre...they need that to change to ensure they ge the title.  

Their hordes have been putting the less than impressive performaces down to injuries.  I hear that and think WTF???

Wallace, Jack, Dorrans, McCrorie, Alves etc. Need I go on? 

58 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Their hordes have been putting the less than impressive performaces down to injuries.  I hear that and think WTF???

Wallace, Jack, Dorrans, McCrorie, Alves etc. Need I go on? 

Brenda was blaming their lacklustre performance last weekend on the fact that they missed ONE training session due to the weather.  Morton on the other hand, only HAD one training session.....:roflmao::roflmao:

Edited by Darthter

Still nope. 

He's ours, and the League's, top scorer. So he misses a few chances; what striker doesn't? How else is he supposed to learn and develop? We expect players to magically improve. He'll learn and move on.

That doesn't mean I'm not fuming at that miss -- it was a f*cking joke. Outside of the foot rather than side-footing it into an empty net. So frustrating. 

2 minutes ago, gisabeer said:

should have taken the money when we had the chance.    he misses far too many like the one today and i think he will find it very difficult to come back from this.

I'd certainly have taken the money, but I'm also pleased to still have him. 

He's only 21; he's still got a lot of development to go. If he's £11M now, what value would he be when he stops missing these sitters? 

He'll be fine. He takes a tantrum at missing an impossible chance, only to get on with it and score the next again week; he'll be fine.