[FT] Celtic 4 - 0 Rangers (McCrorie Sent Off)

1 minute ago, buster. said:

IMO Sunday is more about an effective collective (team) set-up in a specific way, than the merits of individuals.

Mentality, commitment and desire also play a huge part in these games and have to be considered.

On a messageboard, rather than at the training sessions makes it only 'gut guesswork' and we'll soon enough see what actually transpires.

Of course, but you still need the best mix to create that collective. You were the one who identified individuals without recourse to the game-plan.

I'm just thinking about the type of game we might play and trying to fit in the players to suit that; as were you. 

However, like you said elsewhere, I'll take a win any way we can get it!

Our players have proven they don't have the bottle to beat Celtc.  And Murty has proven he doesn't have the tactical nouse to take on Rodgers.  

You know how bad things look when there's talk of playing Halliday.

We finished the game v Dundee with 5 in midfield, so I think this is how we will start.

Foderingham

Tav  Alves Martin John

McCrorie

Candeias  Docherty/Halliday Dorrians Murphy

Morelos.

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

That's probably what I'd go with, LG.  I'd maybe consider starting Holt instead of Docherty though...but undecided.

Holt seems to be way out of the picture right now. Halliday done his chances no harm last week as I thought he was great when he came on.

We have to start steady defend resolutely steady the buffs at times and hit them on the break play it 4 4 2 and to make it interesting I am going with Ladbrokes odds of 80/1 For a one nil win and Morelos for the goal .

Mon the gers :rfc::rfc:

I really believed we would beat them in the last game at Ibrox and was gutted, this time I don't fancy us at all! hopefully I feel the opposite this time!.

I think I am trying a bit of reverse Psychology here? :)