[FT] Celtic 4 - 0 Rangers (McCrorie Sent Off)

9 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Lifted from FF:

Have heard team for tomorrow is:

Wes
Tav Martin McCrorie John
Dorrans Docherty Halliday
Candeias Morelos Murphy

I'd be much happier with this team today.  We need balance in midfield, and although Halliday isn't one of our best players, he gives us the energy in midfield needed.  It means we have three in the middle which many of us have been looking for in these matches.  We can defend narrowly and attack in the wide positions.  Funnily enough, its more like the setup preferred by Warburton.  Let's wait and see though.  Either way, I'm just desperate for this game to start now.

9 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Lifted from FF:

Have heard team for tomorrow is:

Wes
Tav Martin McCrorie John
Dorrans Docherty Halliday
Candeias Morelos Murphy

That's a middle of the midfield three that won't be short of will and effort but also one that may be prone to mistakes when pressed. Dorrans playing slightly further forward is very capable if he can have one of his better games and the two wide players can also make a difference. 

Solid, compact, 90 minutes of hard work and the right mentality = We have a fighting chance (and the 7/2 odds for a win look generous / I had a tenner on Motherwell at 5/2 yesterday)

Edited by buster.

3 minutes ago, Oleg_Mcnoleg said:

Hopefully a metaphor for their midfield today.

The midfield 3 is the area we tend to struggle.

Goalkeeper, defence and attack...I don't see much difference other than subs bench.

Middle is where they have a distinct edge. Brown and Ntcham are good at retaining possession and setting things up..Rogic is a danger going forward. We have to hope our midfield lads play above themselves and Murty gives them a chance with the set-up.