[FT] Celtic 4 - 0 Rangers (McCrorie Sent Off)

Just now, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

To really make matters worse, Andy Walker just can’t contain his glee. He shouldn’t have the billing he has and he shouldn’t be anywhere near old firm games. 

I've got it on mute. I can't take it.

• Rousseau changed the title to Match Thread: Celtic 4 - 0 Rangers (McCrorie Sent Off)
1 minute ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

To really make matters worse, Andy Walker just can’t contain his glee. He shouldn’t have the billing he has and he shouldn’t be anywhere near old firm games. 

to be fair it took him about 40 minutes to say how shite we were when we were all saying that after 10 minutes

I have never left a game early in my time following Rangers. I left on 70 mins. How many time have we described heartless and gutless? I an genuinely shocked at a team void of desire and any form of ethic or commitment.

Murty should stand down now and allow Jimmy Nicholl to oversee till the end of season. A complete shambles.

8 minutes ago, aweebluesoandso said:

We've played better with ten men than we did with eleven.

And now we are down to nine, with Alves off injured.

beg yourpardon he stayed on, if immobile

Edited by SteveC

Today's performance is the bottom of the barrel. 

Tactically interesting, mind you, as the fhilth has found a new stratagem, or, rather, had one handed to them on a plate: when playing Rangers on a large pitch, in an important game, merely stand in space, and the Rangers' players will pass the ball to you, with unerring accuracy; you may then move up the pitch, mostly without challenge, and score.