[FT] Celtic 4 - 0 Rangers (McCrorie Sent Off)

Just now, Big Jaws said:

Rush an appointment? :D This board runs Rangers like a corporate office, which is fine as far as accounts go, but it'll take them at least six weeks to do anything. They'll have an application process and then pick a guy. I'll say that again a fuckin application process to be Rangers manager... Naw you pick the new Rangers manager and then you go and get them. Thats how its done at Rangers!

However they go about it, I just hope they get it right this time.

I think there will be a fair few of the better managers who aren't unemployed who won't want the Ibrox job under current circumstances.

12 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I never even watched after McCrorie got sent off, never seen the incident again but I actually though Dembele was fouled outside the box?

He was!

48 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

They took their foot off the peddle.

They never had their foot on the peddle, i have never seen a team before stroll around a park so easily, whilst the game was in progress. Right from the off once again we let them get comfortable on the ball and pass it around like it was a training session. Murty has let them do that now in what 3 games?

Even my daughter said ''why are they being aloud to swan about like that'' and she can't stand football, but saw the anguish i was in.

Murty made a mistake going with Halliday.

Also we stood off them too much while Halliday was on.

We don't really learn anything from this though.

The only question remaining is can the team rally to take second place or will it just disintegrate?

On 15 April 2018 at 16:27, alexscottislegend said:

Not surprising when we let Wilson and Bates leave.

Whoever the next manager is needs two quality CB's as top priority. Their first 3 goals today were caused by McCrorie & Martin

17 minutes ago, buster. said:

However they go about it, I just hope they get it right this time.

I think there will be a fair few of the better managers who aren't unemployed who won't want the Ibrox job under current circumstances.

Thats some attitude to have. It's Rangers we're talking about. Any manager who is ambitious should want to be the man.

If you're a manager who is happy for example to stay at a provincial club like Aberdeen, Kilmarnock or Motherwell then a) You're a fan of that club, b) you are learning your trade and you feel its too early, c) you have no ambition d) you are a jobbing manager happy to take a wage without pressure. If a manager doesn't want to work at one of the worlds biggest clubs then they were never good enough in the first place and I wouldn't want them at the club.

5 minutes ago, Big Jaws said:

Thats some attitude to have. It's Rangers we're talking about. Any manager who is ambitious should want to be the man.

If you're a manager who is happy for example to stay at a provincial club like Aberdeen, Kilmarnock or Motherwell then a) You're a fan of that club, b) you are learning your trade and you feel its too early, c) you have no ambition d) you are a jobbing manager happy to take a wage without pressure. If a manager doesn't want to work at one of the worlds biggest clubs then they were never good enough in the first place and I wouldn't want them at the club.

Correct.  It's a loser's mentality.

I'm the most half-glass full guy you'll ever meet, i can see a half -glass full in a room full of alcoholics with a raging thirst. But this team is a dead parrot under Murty, games a bogey now, if we get second place it will be a miracle. Unless we go Armageddon and  drop Murty, Morelos, change the system, style, tactics and attitude. Give the job to Jimmy Nicol, Pick our best eleven and start with them the last five games, barring injuries and substitutions same eleven every time.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Today:- embarrassing,shit stadium,shit seat,gutless players,poor manager.

Only for the second time in all the Gers games I have been to I left early(after red card then goal.

My always half full glass at moment is shattered.

Might not go to last two home games.