[FT] Celtic 4 - 0 Rangers (McCrorie Sent Off)

12 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Don't care.  That today was last straw time.

The trouble is, you think I'm defending Murty when I'm clearly not. What I am doing is trying to take the debate out of mere shit slinging to highlight the real problem here ... that our board of directors has saddled the club with three poor managers in a row and that the same geniuses are now going to decide who comes next.

Rather than condemning a guy who never sought the job, perhaps a little more time needs to be spent looking at the suitability of the current board. Because when Murty goes we are right back to square one. 

Just now, Bill said:

The trouble is, you think I'm defending Murty when I'm clearly not. What I am doing is trying to take the debate out of mere shit slinging to highlight the real problem here ... that our board of directors has saddled the club with three poor managers in a row and that the same geniuses are now going to decide who comes next.

Rather than condemning a guy who never sought the job, perhaps a little more time needs to be spent looking at the suitability of the current board. Because when Murty goes we are right back to square one. 

Are you going to buy them out or do you know of someone who will ?

They deserve criticism and in part it's been omnishambolic at times but what would your alternative plan be ?

Alves should have started.

McCrorie should have played in front of the back 4.

Candieas and Murphy should have pushed on to the Celtic fullbacks.

Dorrans - finished.

Martin - finished.

Halliday - finished.

</rant>

Edited by Waltersgotstyle

Our defenders and our defence is not up to the task we don't have the money to buy decent defenders so were lumped with these chanty wrestlers ,might be better giving some of the youths a run in the job 

13 minutes ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

The word is that King flew in late last night. Will that herald change before the Hearts game - who knows?

Might suggest something is happening that will come with an annoucement but then I might be trying too hard to see something that isn't there.

Don't know if this has been covered , and I have no issues with the penalty , but why was McCrorie sent off , I thought they had changed the rules so you didn't get hit with a double penalty , it player sent off and penalty .

45 minutes ago, rbr said:

Don't know if this has been covered , and I have no issues with the penalty , but why was McCrorie sent off , I thought they had changed the rules so you didn't get hit with a double penalty , it player sent off and penalty .

I know its a rule down south but I don't know if it is actually applied up here.

I tried not to but I caught a clip of the first goal. I think there were around 7-6 Rangers player in the box, but he still gets a shot away... That's nothing to do with tactics or desire; it's just incompetence.