1 minute ago, Bill said:

The board should show some respect for our fans by releasing Murty from his responsibilities today. Not as a means of allocating blame but as a gesture of respect for the fans. You cannot serve up that shit and not show some response. They can give the job to the catering manager for the remaining three games for all it matters.

He could stir things up a bit :tu:

2 minutes ago, Frankie said:

You can add several of the players to that.

Several thousand pounds a week and they can't even show a bit of defiance.  

We need a complete clear out - whoever sanctioned the money for Pena is a start.

I think you are right, albeit that we are in the immediate aftermath of a massacre. 

The difficulty is determining who to retain.

I think that the whole lot of them should be horsewhipped from Parkhead Cross to Pennilee, and those who survive could be considered redeemable; perhaps.

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

You can add several of the players to that.

Several thousand pounds a week and they can't even show a bit of defiance.  

We need a complete clear out - whoever sanctioned the money for Pena is a start.

A touch emotion-ladden this.

Their bunch is simply a class above us right now, 20odd million to be precise. They knew our game plan, the areas to exploit and had a 4.5m rated chap doing the early damage for them. That's roughly how much our entire starting line-up cost. You can have your world rotating about Rangers alone, but that's not the reality. We were ran over at the back similarly to the cup game thanks to bad tactics and poor selection. What shall Cummings, Murphy or Candeias do if there's no service whatsoever? As I said above, Cummings was much like Holt chasing every Yahoo in sight ... but anyway, people will want to vent their anger and rightly so.

Just now, SteveC said:

Just think, according to AJ we are "ahead of the curve"; thank fook we're not behind it, eh?

Anyone here going to the POTY bash tonight?

If that is not cancelled, or a full refund given to all in attendance, then there is no hope for us at all.

A wake will be more fun than that tonight. Press will be all over it looking for reactions from fans getting into players faces. As we have seen, at the first hint of a fight, our players will run away and hide.

Lord alone knows how he managed to do this so soon after. I'm impressed. If anyone knows him please tell him that he's the only bear that's impressed me on this screen, (given that we hardly get to see our fans in the ground).