The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

40 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Who are we after aside from Lafferty like? 

There will be no more leaks or idiots claiming to be ITK spreading names. 

The manager and Allan have spoken very clearly on our transfer dealings on RTV. That's all we need to know and to be honest they have been far more open and Frank than I thought they would ever be.

The plan has always been two for every position first, with a squad of about 23. That will increase by another two if we qualify for the group stages. As said by both Allan and Gerrard.

Once two for each position is secured we will use the later window to secure players of quality if and when they become available. Also from both their mouths.

Our transfer dealings so far have been very good with quality brought in at great prices. I think they deserve our trust and belief they can spot our deficiencies and move to sort them.

14 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

The difference being that Gerrard's group knows wtf it is thinking, talking about, and doing.........

I think that remains to be seen.  

Hopefully buster is correct.

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think that remains to be seen.  

Hopefully buster is correct.

I'm confident SG&Co can get this right but it won't be overnight and we'll need patience.

I'd imagine that this season will see teething problems and be a bit up and down but I'd be looking at 2019/20 to see a real team geared to win the title.

Some mysterious benefactor ... :ph34r:

Rangers Central‏ @GersCentral 5m5 minutes ago
Former Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordon claims Rangers boss Steven Gerrard will be allowed to splash the cash thanks to a mysterious benefactor.

Rangers Central‏ @GersCentral 4m4 minutes ago
Jordan told talkSPORT: "I hear rumours that Rangers have a fighting fund, which is quite a significant fighting fund. Raised from a source I'm not going to discuss too freely. They have got quite a significant amount of money to back Gerrard."

... and before Rousseau sees it and reacts:

mZs.gif

4 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Solanke not in Liverpool squad for last pre season friendly.?

Just saw him sauntering up Sauchiehall Street with a kerry oot fae Greggs the bakers.

PicMonkey-Collage.jpg

Edited by buster.

1 minute ago, BEARGER said:

Naw yi didnae.

Mibbes aw, mibbes naw..........

If a year ago I'd came on here and said that I'd just seen Waghorn with a kerry oot fae the chippy getting abused by schoolkids would you have believed me ?

:seal: