The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

I'm delighted with our business this transfer window and if that's all our business done .... great!  Having said that, despite being so tired I'm going to stay awake for another couple of hours just in case.  Anyone else doing the same?

One more signing was suggested by one ITK guy on FF, who mulls over the offer.

Now this ...

CAULKER LEAVES FOR 'NEW CHALLENGE'

Steven Caulker has left Dundee.

The club say the defender has "triggered a release clause in his contract to leave before the end of the transfer window in search of a new challenge."

Where could he be heading?

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

Hm ... we shall see.

1 hour ago, johnnyk said:

Maybe not but that's football, and he wasn't the only one though was he?

He isn't the first player to react on the pitch and won't be the last, hopefully he keeps learning with us, but to say sell him or anyone who reacts to things is just stupid talk IMO.

Fair enough entitled to your opinion matey. He'll cost us though IMO.  If we were offered serious money for him. I'd take it and run.

Like everything else negative I think about Rangers though. I genuinely hope I'm proved wrong.  ?

Its weekend but I hope my maths are correct ...

We've sold, loaned or released 25 players in the window, of which 19 were first team players and 7 reserves/u21s/development folk. 14 of those have gone permanently, the rest has been send out on loan, 5 of those are youngsters.

We've signed 14 players, 9 permanently and 5 on-loan.