The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

6 hours ago, DMAA said:

Very detailed article on Grezda. The video on there is better than any I’ve found on YouTube too. What a signing by Allen and his team. They’re building something big here and turning the club around with prospects like this. I predict we’ll be breaking our record transfer fee received in the next few years. 

When you read articles like this (and others from insightful authors), I really wonder if mainstream media looks at itself critically and wonders what it's purpose is.  You would never ever get anything remotely insightful or interesting from any journo whether they be from the BBC or newspapers.  If I was a sports writer I would be utterly embarassed and ashamed at the differential in value offered in comparison with these guys on the blogs who do it mostly for free.

Excellent article, and very interesting.  Great read!

Per PA’s Andy Newport:

yCoBYrYD_bigger.jpg

Steven Gerrard confirms Rangers have agreed a deal to sign Joe Worrall on a year long loan from Nottingham Forest

Gerrard on moves for Eros Grezda and Joe Worrall: “Grezda is ongoing but hopefully there will be some good news in the coming days.

"In terms of Joe, it's good news. As we were playing he should have signed a deal to be a Rangers player for a year.”

8 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Dynamo Kiev preparing £7m deadline day offer for Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos

7 million is a good starting point for any negotiations ,and it just proves that other clubs are not put off by his temperament ,but he's going to be hard to replace at this stage of the game.

1 minute ago, Franc Ergs said:

7 million is a good starting point for any negotiations ,and it just proves that other clubs are not put off by his temperament ,but he's going to be hard to replace at this stage of the game.

The 7M headline might be based on Jack Shit and put there as topical  clickbait