The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

Like most people I would find this an exciting permanent signing but not (immediately) a particularly exciting loan. 

However its important to remember Gerrard has a 4 year contract and he knows these kids well and will almost certainly be hoping he can make some of them

permament after a successful loan. I wonder when Ejaria’s contract expires. A few months ago he was stalling on a signing a deal and there has been no word since on whether he signed it. 

Edited by DMAA

Yes, I would rather get him on a permanent deal. Loan doesn't excite me. 

He has good close control, he's strong, physical. I was disappointed with the pace he gets on his long passes and shots. Those passes take an age to reach their target. 

I can see him being a DM... :facepalm: 

37 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

He has good close control, he's strong, physical. I was disappointed with the pace he gets on his long passes and shots. Those passes take an age to reach their target. 

I can see him being a DM... :facepalm: 

Yes, that video didn't impress me at all. I will say though the Sebo video made him look great so maybe this is the other way round. The video makes him look worse than he is.

2 minutes ago, pete said:

Yes, that video didn't impress me at all. I will say though the Sebo video made him look great so maybe this is the other way round. The video makes him look worse than he is.

Everybody knows a player can't be judged on a youtube video, all it does is give an idea of how/where a player plays

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

Possibly a similar loan deal to Murphy....ie. season loan with 1st option to buy @ an agreed price.  Would certainly be a good way to "try before you buy".

2 hours ago, der Berliner said:

There is talk that the Ejaria deal will - if it happens - probably be a permanent move, rather than a loan deal. We shall see, as others state that he's a deal till 2020 at Liverpool.

Meanwhile, a Liverpool fan wrote this about the lad on FF:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/new-summer-transfer-thread-keep-on-topic.32276/page-17

If he’s contracted to 2020 I’d suggest there’s no chance it’s permanent though. I was hoping it would be 2019 because he’d then be a freebie by the end of a loan.