Michael O’Halloran suffers vile sectarian abuse after Catholic church visit

31 minutes ago, Bill said:

Surely the point is that the SNP is such an inept clusterfuck and independence is such a short, steep slope to ruin that no one in their right minds should be voting for them/it, regardless of which football team they support. That some of our own make such poor decisions is something to regret but is hardly a surprise, given the way society is now driven by "feelings" rather than analysis.

You're funny Bill.  I'm sure in your head you really "feel" that.  Thankfully, many of us "feel" that you have the right to think that, even when you're wrong.  And the fact you don't understand that there are any people who vote SNP and who don't want independence, proves that you don't actually do much "analysis" either.  I'd point out the facts to you but you're so consumed by your own "feelings", it wouldn't make any difference.

I do however think it's absolute proof that the Rangers has a wide range of society and views comprising its support and although I accept you don't like that, I think it's a good thing.

2 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Out of all the Rangers fans I know, there's only one whom I'm aware is pro-independence. 

I know two.  They both go to 2 or 3 games a season.  They tend to avoid me, which I'm glad about.

On 17/05/2018 at 10:15, Forza said:

NO sympathy. I have no doubt his intentions were honest, but he's not stupid and should be a bit more aware/clued in by now as to the climate of these things. 

2 hours ago, Forza said:

You know exactly what I'm talking about

I don't know.  Why else would I ask?

Who are you talking about?

Who should be more aware of the climate of these things? (whatever that means)

6 hours ago, Darthter said:

There is one fact that should override all others......no matter, race/religion/politics/sexuality/beliefs etc....we are ALL Rangers fans.

Your post made me feel all cuddly wuddly inside but then I remembered I'd ban Bears who wear New Balance trainers, if I had my way.