Rangers go to battle with football authorities

They have infested Scottish football and the Scottish media.

Of course, football and politics are separate and we modern, broad kirk, Rangers fans are too cool to get involved in all that malarkey, so it will continue.

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Of course, football and politics are separate and we modern, broad kirk, Rangers fans are too cool to get involved in all that malarkey, so it will continue.

I think last weeks words from Dave King would suggest the club have decided on a counter-offensive.

I'd doubt that would happen unless there was sufficient material to get a hold of.

4 hours ago, colinstein said:

Have we managed to get something retrieved from the pile of dirt that has been swept under the mhanks carpet????.

9 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I am not so sure now. someone is digging up a lot of shit about the Celtic cabal and Rangers seem to have grown some balls. Two directors left, something has changed in the boardroom. 

The two directors leaving has, as far as I'm aware, had no influence on the recent digging and ball-enlargement.  

It should've come a while ago but I think having evidence and just getting bloody sick of it have been the main reasons.