Possible Sighting of New Hummel Orange Strip

2 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

just watched Junior cup final Auchinleck wearing Hummel strip it don't look good so have reservations when ours is unveiled.

I noticed that too MacK. I can only hope they put much more effort (and money) into ours?

I'm pretty sure Hummel will give junior teams very basic template strips, so I wouldn't be too concerned about that.

The Hummel strips are usually quite plain with arrows down the sides or sleeves.  

34 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm pretty sure Hummel will give junior teams very basic template strips, so I wouldn't be too concerned about that.

The Hummel strips are usually quite plain with arrows down the sides or sleeves.  

A picture of stevie G is watermarked into the material.:D

13 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm pretty sure that teams like Auchinleck will not be "sponsored" by kit manufacturers.....They may not even get them directly from the manufacturer.  Looking at Google Images, it shows they have had a few different strip manufacturers in recent years - inc Puma.

Anyone can buy/use branded templated strips from wholesale suppliers - that's why smaller clubs like Talbot can be seen in big brand stuff. 

There's a difference though between that and actually have a kit supply agreement with can vary in terms of the financials (e.g in the recent past we'd have had a good deal with Puma but not as good as one of the bigger clubs they're associated with).  However, we will be one of Hummel's flagship clients now so we'll get a stand-alone design and priority support.  For their part, they'll have won a watch with the Gerrard stuff.