Possible Sighting of New Hummel Orange Strip

5 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

So you were wholeheartedly opposing the clubs firm “NO” stance as promoted by the manager and others during the referendum them?

In Scotland Politics and Football are related, like it or not it’s the social climate.

Did Rangers as a club officially endorse the No campaign? If so, I find that puzzling. And that would be the same if they endorsed the Yes vote.

38 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

It's not about appeasing our "enemies". It's boxing clever and maintaining an reasonable image of our club. Why does everything have to be confrontational?

Because we are constantly attacked.  I've had enough of putting up with it.

18 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Did Rangers as a club officially endorse the No campaign? If so, I find that puzzling. And that would be the same if they endorsed the Yes vote.

I believed certain individuals within the club offered their opinion....many take that as the steadfast view of the Club.  Others see it as an individuals view point.

1 hour ago, buster. said:

It may be fun to you but you only illustrate your curious disposition to not only live and preach within your own reality but to expect others to be by your side and nod their heads, even if that reality doesn't actually reflect the real world......Then to top it off, offer abuse to those who might not.

You’re upset, aren’t you? ?

16 hours ago, forlanssister said:

Would be great if it materialises.....

DdWAGWzW4AE2-bY.jpg

While I like it that looks very much like something England might wear. Reminds me of a kit they once did wear.

1fdec3ae5577c98a65e706d330946b52.jpg

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

You’re upset, aren’t you? ?

Of course I am Bill,......  If it makes you feel better, I can be inconsolable for your particular 'reality'.

2 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

While I like it that looks very much like something England might wear. Reminds me of a kit they once did wear.

If we had the kit out now,....how many would we have been able to shift down South for the WC ?

#XX thousand

10 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I never understood why England had a white, red and blue strip? It was obviously to pay homage to the Union Flag, which is not their flag.

16 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I never understood why England had a white, red and blue strip? It was obviously to pay homage to the Union Flag, which is not their flag.

Scotland have not always only had blue and white in their strips. I think you are just creating arguments for the sake of it on here.

Edited by johnnyk