Europa League QR3: Rangers / Maribor v FC Ufa / Progres

21 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Pete maybe needs to Czech his geography.  Perhaps Mark Warburton could help, he's good at pitch geography.

What's a few kilometres if your looking for your.......:D

1 hour ago, Unicorn said:

Hopefully not Progres again.  That was rock bottom that result.   I’d rather leave it as the repressed memory it is.

I get where you're coming from but it would still be the easiest draw geographically and otherwise and a chance to wipe off that stain.

Ideally you just want the easiest passage into the next round but I would prefer not to travel too far at this stage. 

It worrys me slightly that going by our pre-season squad we only have Morelos as a forward. Hopefully that is fixed before any deadlines. 

26 hours and counting...............

Tomorrow includes the draw for the second round where we would be unseeded and could provisionally be paired with teams like Sevilla, Red Bull Leipzig, Burnley and Besiktas.

Edited by buster.

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

I think the draw is tomorrow for us.... :)

I had it in my head it was 19th :oops:

Had a quick look at the UEFA page this morning and it mentioned the EL draw today but looking more closely, it's the EL 2nd qualifying round draw for teams falling out of CL qualifying.

• Frankie changed the title to Europa League draw: Wed 20/6 at 12noon
10 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I get where you're coming from but it would still be the easiest draw geographically and otherwise and a chance to wipe off that stain.

I'm pretty sure that's what we all thought last year....Imagine IF they beat us again....