31 minutes ago, buster. said:

Usually it's the deflection followed by the GIF #2in1

Consistent part is nothing substansive about what I said about the propandistic headline you posted, but then that's hardly surprising as you know you were presenting a turd that can't be polished.

Let me deflect no more - it’s a true honour to be disparaged by a master. I consider myself thoroughly policed and admonished. How great thou art. 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

It’s still not called English football. 

Really...well guess what home slice...I call it that. However...in YOUR honor, your grace, I will now refer to English Football as Billyball. You can now die, forever memorialized in the mind of at least one person on this rock.

Congratulations.

22 minutes ago, buster. said:

Apart from the cliffhanger aspect to it I think the African v South American duel generally tends to throw up less tacticl shit and more going for the game.

I remember a Nigeria v Argentina WC game from the 90's that was immense entertainment with Fernando Redondo dominanting the midfield.

Yes, I'll be watching the Croatia game.

I am gonna give Buster some props. I am watching this Croatia match and his words are resonating about sitting your good folks for the real battles. I think you are gonna be spot on about the Eng/Bel match.

1 hour ago, Malangsob said:

Really...well guess what home slice...I call it that. However...in YOUR honor, your grace, I will now refer to English Football as Billyball. You can now die, forever memorialized in the mind of at least one person on this rock.

Congratulations.

Its official title is, of course, Fitba.  Or Association Fitba, if you are middle class.

26 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Its official title is, of course, Fitba.  Or Association Fitba, if you are middle class.

I actually really like that. Fitba...yeah that's nice. Fitba. Thanks Gonzo.

I’ve no preference at all who wins the WC but wouldn’t mind seeing Senegal go out. I’ve nothing against them but it would make it a clean sweep of African teams and piss on the BBC’s love affair with everything African. I’ve never forgotten the extreme & blatant bias in BBC commentary at a previous WC involving Ghana. 

21 minutes ago, Bill said:

I’ve no preference at all who wins the WC but wouldn’t mind seeing Senegal go out. I’ve nothing against them but it would make it a clean sweep of African teams and piss on the BBC’s love affair with everything African. I’ve never forgotten the extreme & blatant bias in BBC commentary at a previous WC involving Ghana. 

Now there is a surprise !

How can you get so righteous talking about percieved media bias when on the same day you peddle a blatantly manufactured agenda driven non-story from parts of the media ?

#NoShame 

22 minutes ago, buster. said:

Now there is a surprise !

How can you get so righteous talking about percieved media bias when on the same day you peddle a blatantly manufactured agenda driven non-story from parts of the media ?

#NoShame 

You know sweetheart, you're just don't seem happy at all. It's just one outburst after another today and, much as I enjoy the attention, maybe you should find help to calm that angry little chimp inside your head. ?

Chimp.jpg

Edited by Bill

55 minutes ago, Bill said:

You know sweetheart, you're just don't seem happy at all. It's just one outburst after another today and, much as I enjoy the attention, maybe you should find help to calm that angry little chimp inside your head. ?

Given your only capable of communicating via images when pushed out of your comfort zone, I'll try a different approach to your post about the Africans.

Normal folk can read the first.

You can take a look at the picture that will follow.........