New Kit Confirmed

12 hours ago, the gunslinger said:
20 hours ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:
The orange top is great. Will be my first shirt in years (bought them every year until Ashley) and I will wear it with pride emoji16.png.

Thought you were a nike snob

I would far rather have Nike or Adidas, but the orange kit looks great. I think 32Red is a tacky looking sponsor, but you can't have everything. 

It is a matter of taste but I hate that red and white sash. I think it makes it look cheap and as someone says an old Crystal Palace shirt. The orange is great but for me could have been a deeper orange, not a complaint as it looks good. The others look good although I question a black keeper kit in the heat we are having now. Maybe should also have a white one, although the heat is strange to Scotland.:D As I said a matter of taste.

We were a bit slow in not thinking about the goalkeeper when someone asked why 4 strips.

7 hours ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

I would far rather have Nike or Adidas, but the orange kit looks great. I think 32Red is a tacky looking sponsor, but you can't have everything. 

They're all tacky.  We shouldn't let any sponsor splatter their name across the shirt.  The money we'd lose would be peanuts and we'd probably sell more shirts.

19 minutes ago, Briton said:

They're all tacky.  We shouldn't let any sponsor splatter their name across the shirt.  The money we'd lose would be peanuts and we'd probably sell more shirts.

Money will always talk and we’re in no position to turn money away but I’d like to see us refuse sonsprships that advertise addiction products - alcohol, tobacco or gambling 

16 minutes ago, compo said:

It's simple Hummel must have offered the best deal 

I may be a fashion philistine but I'm damned if I can see what's wrong with any of the strips. They've got the RFC badge on them so makes them OK.

7 hours ago, pete said:

It is a matter of taste but I hate that red and white sash. I think it makes it look cheap and as someone says an old Crystal Palace shirt. The orange is great but for me could have been a deeper orange, not a complaint as it looks good. The others look good although I question a black keeper kit in the heat we are having now. Maybe should also have a white one, although the heat is strange to Scotland.:D As I said a matter of taste.

We were a bit slow in not thinking about the goalkeeper when someone asked why 4 strips.

The good thing about the new strips is that there's at least one that each of us loves.  I think the white one is the best away strip I can remember us having.

As for black being unsuitable in good weather, did you know that the colour of a material has NO effect on its ability to retain heat.  It's only the material that does that.  It's a common myth that white keeps you cool and black retains the heat.  Every day is a school day here on Gersnet!