[FT] Rangers 1 (Katic 53) - 1 Osijek

I was out of the country on business and cursing the timing of my trip.  Facing the prospect of listening to snippets on radio, or refreshing my browser to get Gersnet updates (which is great by the way), I decided to subscribe to Rangers TV and watch the game that way.  Brilliant!  Within about 3 minutes I had registered and subscribed.  It's such a simple process, and the quality through my iPad was first class.  I'm not sure how many of you have to travel and therefore miss a few games, but I'd strongly recommend you sign up to this, even if it's just to buy the individual games.

Had I not done this, I would have missed what I thought was an excellent game of football.  And what a difference it is not having to listen to the utterly biased drivel from ex Celts chosen to commentate on our games on other channels.  There's nothing like being at the game, but this was an excellent second best.  Well done Rangers TV.  I wish I had known how good this option was before now.

52 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

I was out of the country on business and cursing the timing of my trip.  Facing the prospect of listening to snippets on radio, or refreshing my browser to get Gersnet updates (which is great by the way), I decided to subscribe to Rangers TV and watch the game that way.  Brilliant!  Within about 3 minutes I had registered and subscribed.  It's such a simple process, and the quality through my iPad was first class.  I'm not sure how many of you have to travel and therefore miss a few games, but I'd strongly recommend you sign up to this, even if it's just to buy the individual games.

Had I not done this, I would have missed what I thought was an excellent game of football.  And what a difference it is not having to listen to the utterly biased drivel from ex Celts chosen to commentate on our games on other channels.  There's nothing like being at the game, but this was an excellent second best.  Well done Rangers TV.  I wish I had known how good this option was before now.

I have been registered for a few seasons now, I dont go to away games so use a vpn to watch Rangers TV, I also work overseas and can see most matches, I even take my lap top on Holiday with me for Rangers TV?

4 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I heard it was Croats that got stabbed.  And Yahoos were in cahoots with the Croats (all in the name of Papal fraternity).

AFAIK there were bears in hospital too. So it sounds like they have omitted that from MSM reports.

First there was trouble on Sunday in Glasgow city centre now near the stadium you might think old compo is losing the plot , but I think our club is being targeted by people who are not Rangers fans with the aim to bring as much trouble to the club as possible  .

6 minutes ago, compo said:

First there was trouble on Sunday in Glasgow city centre now near the stadium you might think old compo is losing the plot , but I think our club is being targeted by people who are not Rangers fans with the aim to bring as much trouble to the club as possible  .

It’s certainly possible.

Some tweets from yahoos yesterday pretty much confirm that is the case.

I walked past the Croats when the Police had them hemmed in and sat in GF1, right next to them.  They didn't look like they were planning a nice, civilised picnic.  

Tossers got what they deserved by the sounds of it.

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Some tweets from yahoos yesterday pretty much confirm that is the case.

I walked past the Croats when the Police had them hemmed in and sat in GF1, right next to them.  They didn't look like they were planning a nice, civilised picnic.  

Tossers got what they deserved by the sounds of it.

That was the first thing I noticed. As I walked past the flats on Edminston drive, the police had a couple who were bare chested and shouting giving the finger to anyone. 

Then as you say there were 30 it so brought in after 25 mins approx and looked like they were up for a fight. No colours and no interest apart from grief.

None if this is MSM though? The Scot squad also pushing there one sided jaundiced view and agenda by the sounds of it.

The constant narrative we are hearing is sickening. Clyde SSB even allowing shame fc fans to offer sympathy to the Croatians. 

They were a shower of hooligans looking for trouble. The MSM and Police twisting this to solely blame our support.