Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 30pen)

Solid performance against adversity.

Shouldn't have had both Ejaria and Windass on the park for the last 10 minutes. Goal against became much more probable when Jack went off for the Liverpool youngster.

2 minutes ago, StuGers said:

It’s nothing to do with the standard, it’s the cheating.

Well what he books Goldson for I have no idea but he was acting on the advice of his linesman with the sending off. The yellow Arfield got was also baffling as the Aberdeen defender was the one who grabbed his shirt and put his head into his face. I mean what are you supposed to do in that situation you cant walk away when someones got a hold of you like that. 

Edited by Big Jaws

I'm happy we were still dominant when down a man for 90% of the game but the disappointment of being robbed of 2 points at the death is hard to take. When will we ever get a break.

We are a far better side than the sheep. 

Shocking shocking display from the ref as well as Aberdeen right to the end. Maybe I Saw things, but weren't there but two fouls on the way to their equalizer? The guy who headed the ball back was all over our defender and Coulibaly being shoved to the ground too? The way the Sheep celebrated that goal said it all. Just won the title you would think ... no matter how rotten they actually were.

Anyway, great spirit, commitment and fight from lads. A bit surprised that we didn't throw on Candeias for Windass, but there you go. We could and should have buried them with all those chances on the break, but that will come. You wonder what words SG will find ... and I am sure the English media will listen in.

3 minutes ago, buster. said:

Shouldn't have had both Ejaria and Windass on the park for the last 10 minutes. Goal against became much more probable when Jack went off for the Liverpool youngster.

Neither did anything wrong to be fair, but I agree, I would've preferred McCrorie to come on instead of Ejaria.

4 minutes ago, buster. said:

Methinks Ejaria was ready to come on anyway, probably not for Jack though. McCrorie was readied soon after, but it did not come to pass.

I see May did not even receive a yellow for taking Jack out ...

Just now, the gunslinger said:

Morelos stamped on a player on thursday as well.

While i dont think thats a red hes been really stupid and cost us.

Great wee player but needs to grow up.

His petulance isn't just annoying it's now costing us. We would have flattened them with 11 men on the park. If this league were to be lost by a point or 2 this day would come back to mind for me.