[FT] Maribor 0 - 0 Rangers

Very professional first half , just need to keep the head and stay focused .

on a side note ,Bordeaux have sold another striker , they have brought in serious transfer funds , selling over £100 million in player sales , surely they can spare a few quid lol .

1 minute ago, rbr said:

Very professional first half , just need to keep the head and stay focused .

on a side note ,Bordeaux have sold another striker , they have brought in serious transfer funds , selling over £100 million in player sales , surely they can spare a few quid lol .

I don't want their money right now unless it's funny money. And I mean hysterically funny. We're building a team and Morelos is contracted for another 3 years. Plenty time to cash in.

• Frankie changed the title to Maribor 0 - 0 Rangers
4 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Just noted that Molde has sunk Hibs 3-0 ...

Doesn't surprise me, they're nothing like as good as they think they are. Or maybe now thought they were. On their forum they have actually been talking about a title challenge. The disconnect from reality is stunning.

3 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Lost my stream again!!!, just have to wait for the highlights, mon the Gers, hold out 

The ustream one is working perfectly. Got it from a Rangers fans abroad facebook page. Only 27 currently watching it so no lagging.