[FT] Maribor 0 - 0 Rangers

6 hours ago, pete said:

If we are taking everything to word here and throw away statements cause 200 letter posts, then what has he to fill his boots with? You will probably get me. I didn’t really count the letters.

Looks like I have found my own stalker :ninja:

I found JFK's post to be disrespectful to the management team - unintentionally, as I know he is anything but - so I don't see why I should refrain from stating that.

If you don't like me pointing out what I find to be disrespectful posts (to posters other than yourself) then feel free to ignore them, or feel free to put me on ignore in general.  Or better yet, maybe I should just come to you first for approval to post.

And I'm guessing that sarcasm won't be noticeable in this post..... :D

I should like to offer a more positive perspective on tonight's match than some of the Jessicas on here are prepared to do. 

I would point out that the difference between the composition and form of the current team and last years assortment of leaderless scrimshankers is as that between night and day, the sun and the moon.

Last season Graeme Murty, and Pedro Caixinha sent out a team of men prepared to do a boy's job. 

This season Steven Ge55ard sends out a team of men prepared to do a man's job.

The latter, of course, is The Rangers' Way. 

Courage, brothers and sisters. 

1 minute ago, DMAA said:

Gutting, I was worried after Gerrard even mentioned the word fatigue

Just hope that Arfield's knee can now stand up to what will probably be a very hard shift.

(Might find that neither Arfield or Coulibaly will be available for the Kilmarnock game).

1 minute ago, buster. said:

Just hope that Arfield's knee can now stand up to what will probably be a very hard shift.

(Might find that neither Arfield or Coulibaly will be available for the Kilmarnock game).

I don't really care about that paper cup so it wouldn't bother me if he fielded a second string at Kilmarnock. Though in saying that I do want the unbeaten run to continue.

Just now, JFK-1 said:

I don't really care about that paper cup so it wouldn't bother me if he fielded a second string at Kilmarnock. Though in saying that I do want the unbeaten run to continue.

I'm getting ahead of myself.

It's all about tonight.

1 minute ago, buster. said:

I'm getting ahead of myself.

It's all about tonight.

Yep, I see this as the most important game we have played in many years. This can be a massive turning point on the journey we have been through. And a point we didn't even expect to reach this season.