And the new Compliance Officer is ....

11 minutes ago, pete said:

As far as I know she went to a Catholic school. I am afraid I can't answer if she is a whore as she would be out of my wage bracket.:D

Pro bono?

25 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

And that is because nobody will challenge them! nobody!!

Exactly !!!

Until we appoint a high-profile Rangers  CEO or MD prepared to challenge this sort of appointment then this will continue.

Nothing personal against SR but he’ s not my idea of a Rangers  CEO or MD. He’s too low- profile for me.

WhenBrian Kennedy was allegedly wanting to buy Rangers it was said he’d wanted Gordon McKie as MD/CEO. McKie is a Rangers manwho previously was at SRU & takes no prisoners.

HE’s the type of MD/CEO we need in my opinion. Someone prepared to confront these people  

Edited by RANGERRAB

24 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

And that is because nobody will challenge them! nobody!!

Why would they not just do this? They don't care, they know nobody will challenge them so do what they want. I keep repeating this that we have to expose them. It will perhaps take 5-10 years before all comes out but we just go after them. They have much to hide we need to pressure them. At the moment they (Liewell and his cohorts) can do as they please. No matter how glaringly absurd or slanted it seems to us.

37 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Exactly !!!

Until we appoint a high-profile Rangers  CEO or MD prepared to challenge this sort of appointment then this will continue.

Nothing personal against SR but he’ s not my idea of a Rangers  CEO or MD. He’s too low- profile for me.

WhenBrian Kennedy was allegedly wanting to buy Rangers it was said he’d wanted Gordon McKie as MD/CEO. McKie is a Rangers manwho previously was at SRU & takes no prisoners.

HE’s the type of MD/CEO we need in my opinion. Someone prepared to confront these people  

Just what do you expect him to do? Dave King challenged the SPFL about MacLennan as chairman and you seen how they dealt with it.
This will need a long term alliance with the other clubs to shake things up here. I know it stinks but we are limited on our own.

9 hours ago, barca72 said:

Just what do you expect him to do? Dave King challenged the SPFL about MacLennan as chairman and you seen how they dealt with it.
This will need a long term alliance with the other clubs to shake things up here. I know it stinks but we are limited on our own.

I was actually meaning this, nobody else seems interested, the whole of Scottish football allow this, I don't believe we can change anything on our own, we need other clubs to join us, however I can't see that happening anytime soon!.

Cosgrove was cock-a-hoop on BBC Radio Scotland yesterday.

He wanted to know if the new compliance officer with same spelling of Whyte with a 'y' and the same first initial, 'c' will do as much for Scottish football? He was laughing as he delivered the line.