[FT] Ufa 1 - 1 Rangers (Ejaria 9)

Furthermore, our players will have a disadvantage for Sunday after all the effort they are going to have to put in here.  Morelos needs a good kicking.  I hope the gaffer and the team give him pelters.  He deserves it.

4 minutes ago, Darthter said:

Looked like he didn't realise the ref booked him for kicking ball away, then looked when he did hear the whistle, he said something the ref didn't like - 2nd yellow in space of a min.

The Ref booked him twice on the spot. Take the booking you know you're going get and shut the f&*k up Alfredo. I'm angry with him for that. Cruising in an EL away game he gets mouthy gets himself sent off. Puts his team mates under pressure that they seriously dont need in this game nevermind with important game coming up on Sunday. 

Just now, Gaffer said:

Morelos is an idiot.  He will win us games and points, but he's going to cost us a few too.  It's only going to get worse because other players will just wind him up more.  I can't believe it.  This was comfortable and now it's looking like we will be lucky to go through now.

I'm angry but if we got a decent offer tonight, I'd let him go (if we could get a replacement in tomorrow).

You can't trust him, period.

So frustrating!

Start perfectly with a great goal and are strolling the game before an offside equaliser got them back in the game.

Fair enough, keep it tight but instead we seem to lose the plot defensively and lack any sort of organisation at times.  Then, incredibly, Morelos proceeds to get sent off via two of the most petty and childish yellow cards I've seen.  The absolute last thing we needed with an hour of the game still to go and I hope he's hammered for it as it's totally unacceptable.

Hopefully we're much better organised for the second half.  Flanagan and Tav need to read balls in behind better and Arfield really needs to get into the game too.  Kent off for Lafferty would probably be a good idea as well.

A long, long 45mins ahead with ten men and I can't believe I'm saying that again.

The linesmen are sure at it. Clearly at least one if not two offside for their goal, then a foul given on Morelos that never was ...

I had hoped that we start with Lafferty, a better target man and cooler head than Alfredo. If he's cost us the group stages today and someone happens by with silly money, I wouldn'd be surprised if he was sent packing. He's bound to be off half a dozen times this season if he can't improve his antics.

Hope we'll send Lafferty on for Kent now ... we need a taregt man that carries a threat and can defend at corners. Pending on his fitness, maybe Wallace for Flanagan.

Edited by der Berliner

1 minute ago, Walterbear said:

If Morelos costs us this match he will find it difficult going forward with Rangers. Unbelievably stupid and irresponsible and putting pressure on his team mates manager. Raging. 

Dressing rooms I've known would drop him (not in a 'from the team' way)