How do you solve a problem like Morelos?

25 minutes ago, pete said:

I feel a musicle coming on here.?

How do you solve a problem like Morelos?
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
How do you find the word that means Morelos?
A flibbertijibbet! A will-o'-the wisp! A clown!

Thank you Pete. You're the first to get my pun!

32 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

We don't half shoot ourselves in the foot. We've finally got a half-decent goalscorer and we're actually contemplating moving him on because he's a wee bit petulant? Mental. 

The only player I can recall who I'd ever serious consider selling because of a disciplinary record would be Luis Suarez; he missed 20-odd games through suspension. Even then I wouldn't because the benefits out-way the negatives.  

Don't you think it will put potential buyers off though? Good as Buffalo is he's not Suarez.

1 minute ago, alexscottislegend said:

They will answer it all right: get Broon to wind him up till he inevitably reacts. 

So what do you propose? Drop him from the team and put him on the market? Every player on our books has flaws and from time to time will cost us points. Sure we need to take him to task and do everything we can to change his wilder side but he is what he is. He's a long way from getting sent off as many times as Bud Johnston - and I don't remember anyone want rid of him.

Just now, Bill said:

So what do you propose? Drop him from the team and put him on the market? Every player on our books has flaws and from time to time will cost us points. Sure we need to take him to task and do everything we can to change his wilder side but he is what he is. He's a long way from getting sent off as many times as Bud Johnston - and I don't remember anyone want rid of him.

At this stage I don't want him transferred but I do want him dragged over the coals. He jeopardised a £10 million Euro jackpot for absolutely nothing and it was the same against the sheep where he likely cost us 2 points.

He's not being carded for being combative in open play. He's throwing pointless toddler like tantrums and that's unacceptable with so much at stake. 

1 minute ago, Bill said:

For this fixture yes, because it would be harsh on Lafferty if he doesn't start. We may get an offer we can't refuse in the months to come, then I would let him go. I do remember Willie J though - he calmed down eventually, especially after he went to W. Brom.

1 hour ago, alexscottislegend said:

Good example: Jack was composed and disciplined throughout the 90 minutes. Learn from him Alfie.

Jack NEVER had a problem with red cards or general discipline until he pulled on a Rangers shirt.....