How do you solve a problem like Morelos?

When it comes to Scotland, he looks to be a marked man such as Black was with some refs. It was utter dung that he was sent off aiming a half-kick at McKenna (?) who elbowed him trice before to get the reaction and got nothing.  Was the red card actually reduced?

Yesterday the ref was at it too. Checked his stats for the season and those two Y/R were the first this season and he hardly had any last. Yep, Alfredo need not to kick the ball away, but I saw hardly any back-talk that warranted another card (and one wonders what language Alfredo actually used) ... something the ref was very quick to give. Same with the second foul by Flanagan. Both men went up and the Russian  made a meal of it on the ground. Initially, the ref solely gave a free-kick. Maybe he's a covert St. Pauli-men ...

In any case, calm a South American's temperament you say? That will require some good man-management, but he's only 22 still. He effectively got 3 yellows in 8 games in Europe, 1 yellow in 3 league games, plus that straight rubbish red.

The Scum will be out to get him early, should he play. IMHO, it would be best to play him and Lafferty (perhaps in a inside left position) on Sunday, so they can work with one another and Lafferty can sort any wind-up-merchants.

Edited by der Berliner

8 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Morelos was silly and does have temper issues and could have cost the club big time tonight, he is continually targeted in every match he plays in but he needs to learn to control his temper, he let his team mates down tonight and he knows that and has apologised to his team mates.

This wasn't a case of him reacting to being 'targeted' though.  He kicked the ball away and then showed dissent.  He's got to cut it out.   

1 minute ago, Briton said:

This wasn't a case of him reacting to being 'targeted' though.  He kicked the ball away and then showed dissent.  He's got to cut it out.   

I will leave managing players to the manager, SG will coach it out of him. He is probably our best player and has scored 6 already this season, and we will make a lot of money when he is eventually sold.

We are through to the EL group stage in which he has played a big part, time to move on and let's get behind the team.

We don't half shoot ourselves in the foot. We've finally got a half-decent goalscorer and we're actually contemplating moving him on because he's a wee bit petulant? Mental. 

The only player I can recall who I'd ever serious consider selling because of a disciplinary record would be Luis Suarez; he missed 20-odd games through suspension. Even then I wouldn't because the benefits out-way the negatives.  

I feel a musical coming on here.?

How do you solve a problem like Morelos?
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
How do you find the word that means Morelos?
A flibbertijibbet! A will-o'-the wisp! A clown!