Rangers staff risk stoking sectarianism hints Glasgow council boss Susan Aitken

46 minutes ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

Here's a question.

Can you be considered a real/proper Rangers fan if you think that Scotland should be an independent country, taken in isolation regardless of politics?

I don't see why not; the English on the whole see their country as England, not Britain. Scotland is regarded in the same light as say, Yorkshire. The UK as a concept is long out of date.

11 minutes ago, Elisioth said:

Thanks to the snp we still have a torie government, id rather labour than tories or snp, who else is there?

Scotland voted Labour for years to try to keep the Tories out and it got it us nowhere and it also got us Tony Blair and his cronies. I've never voted Labour in my life and never will. They pulled the wool over the eyes of people in Scotland for decades and took their votes for granted. I can't stand the Tories but they don't pretend top be anything else other than what's on the tin. If you vote for them you are fully aware of what you are getting. Labour just failed the people of Scotland too many times.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

9 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Scotland voted Labour for years to try to keep the Tories out and it got it us nowhere and it also got us Tony Blair and his cronies. I've never voted Labour in my life and never will. They pulled the wool over the eyes of people in Scotland for decades and took their votes for granted. I can't stand the Tories but they don't pretend top be anything else other than what's on the tin. If you vote for them you are fully aware of what you are getting. Labour just failed the people of Scotland too many times.

The tories have been shagging Scots for years from London so that doesn't leave many other options.

5 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

A great SNP soundbite, pete. What exactly do you mean? Genuine enquiry.

Payouts to South England for a start. They all have soundbites and talk a lot of shit. John Major was a master in , in saying a thousand words but saying nothing