Europa League discussion

8 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Can only assume that's what your club requested?

Our fanservice said they didn't get more tickets. Especially Glasgow is THE favourite away match in this group for most of our fans so I guess we would have come there with at least 2.000. Don't get me wrong, this shouldn't be a rant now. I just wanted to ask here if any of you could maybe explain if there is a security reason or maybe it was a fault from Rapid`s side or something else.

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Is that not Venice, pete?

how to make a c*** of myself in one easy lesson.:D

I should have said we need place for their horses.:D

image.png.803edbd63b11a8422c0f655d98bb630d.png

I knew that without Googling. If you ever want to watch fantastic horsemanship then watch the Spanish Riding school of Vienna. World famous.

5 hours ago, pete said:

image.png.b7182e8306c5732e66f05d0b7f265224.png

I Think it is the sea crossing they are worried about.:D

Just like to confirm that is Venice, and also to say that it's 80 euro a punt these days, (Jun 2018, i'm not bitter)

The Gondoliers there think they are rock stars, but they are infact just grossly overdressed taxi drivers with delusions of grandeur ,working in an area where they have nothing but contempt for tourists. 

They do not like to be reminded of the old cornetto ad either, as they think that it is demeaning to their profession, and i don't think any of them can sing anyway tbh.

Needless to say i never got on a gondola.

11 hours ago, pete said:

image.png.b7182e8306c5732e66f05d0b7f265224.png

I Think it is the sea crossing they are worried about.:D

Ouch, not sure if I should laugh or cry ?

Vienna is a great city though, especially if your're interested in culture. If you want to come here by yourself (not by club flights) you should check fights from Edinburgh to Bratislava though. It's a lot cheaper and Bratislava Airport to Vienna is about 60-90 mins bus drive which costs around 1-5 euros.

As for my question, Rapid wrote on their site yesterday that it's because of security reason (officially) but they think your club wants to sell more tickets to their own fans which makes some of us not exactly happy. We might get 1.200 now which is a bit better but still not enough. Hope they can still figure out something.